| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kita in February is very hot at 28.5 °C (83.3 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 36.1 °C (97 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20.7 °C (69.3 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures in February is 15.4 °C (27.7 °F).
- The weather in February is bone dry. An airy 0.4mm (0in) of H2O precipitates .
- The shortest day is 11:33 long and the longest day is 11:50 long with an average length of 11:41.
Check the distance to and compare the Kita February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Kita, Mali
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Kita: