| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kita in July is hot at 26.6 °C (79.88 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.1 °C (88 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- In July there is a range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures of 9.1 °C (16.4 °F).
- The weather in July is dampish. A sizable 205mm (8.1in) of water is laid down.
- The shortest day is 12:42 long and the longest day is 12:52 long with an average length of 12:48.
Check the distance to and compare the Kita July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Kita, Mali
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Kita: