| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kita in November is hot at 26.5 °C (79.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 34.9 °C (94.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.4 °C (65.1 °F).
- In November the variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures is 16.5 °C (29.7 °F).
- The weather in November is arid. An airy 5.1mm (0.2in) of fluid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 11:24 long and the longest day is 11:38 long with an average length of 11:30.
Check the distance to and compare the Kita November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Kita, Mali
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Kita: