| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kita in October is hot at 27.3 °C (81.14 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 33.7 °C (92.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 21.1 °C (70 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in October is 12.6 °C (22.7 °F).
- The weather in October is marginally dry. Only 64mm (2.5in) of fluid is released.
- The shortest day is 11:38 long and the longest day is 11:59 long with an average length of 11:48.
Check the distance to and compare the Kita October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Kita, Mali
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Kita: