| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kita in September is hot at 26.3 °C (79.34 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.3 °C (88.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 21.4 °C (70.5 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in September is 9.9 °C (17.8 °F).
- The weather in September is faintly wet. Around 188.2mm (7.4in) of H2O is released.
- The shortest day is 12:00 long and the longest day is 12:21 long with an average length of 12:11.
Check the distance to and compare the Kita September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Kita, Mali
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Kita: